BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

wooo its goes the months!!!!!

Wooohoooo.....Gotta Outs my Salary ^^ for the 1st month.......sorry to all my friend and buddy......i been a busy working time....since 2nd Sept......Less and Less on9....and gaming.....not less...gaming is strictly out of my sight....not interest on game anymore......this work make me feel its good....and goods for me......for learning some I.T things wakakaka....=D soon gonna be ready for SPM....Wish all my friend,buddy and the whole malaysia whos taking on SPM GOOD LUCK.......WISH you guys having a good reason without dignity....and harmful.....after this post maybe longer and longer only had a new posts from me....hahah if anyone that interest being a friend with me i don`t mind could sms me up...i could reply if i am free on work....but importantly i gonna reply my girlfriend first...she very unhappy and not in mood since i work.......less and less smsing with her......making her feel i am far away....ok here my post....gotta go for get some sleep... gotta go school after few hours....hahaha.....bye...

0 comments: