BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

Back From Genting!!!

woohooo back from genting hate going there...start from form 1 everyweek go once...till now i scare going there......bored of it....alot lenglui aslo no use at there....my heart missing my lovely laopo....haih.....at there....having 2 nightmare dream haih.....awake me from 1am i go to bed 4.23am awaked......den sleep again....5.42am awaked again from 2nd dream.....wow this 2 dream just having bad luck dream.....doesn`t hope it would come true....get out of my sight ^^......hows all my friend? after todays it`s holidays again...1 week for anniversary for the MALAYSIA MERDEKA AGAIN!!! Haih We Chinese InDian Charm always must watch over block.....sure tio BLOCK 1 haha why? you guys sure know why....wakakaka however here i gonna say happy holidays to all my friend and other.....selamat hari merdeka on 31st august hahaha whos going countdown on that day? leave me a comment and what place....

0 comments: